What's new

How many of us Apes??

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
Just a subject Herself and Myself were pondering upon today.......
We mostly all seem to have more than One device on the go at all times?

So our question is..... How many of us actually use One Device and One flavour for the majority of the day?

We phrase it as above to allow for those that take one device to work and probably change over once home again :)

This all came about because we were discussing Flavours and discovered that gradually, I am at long last becoming rather more like Carol inasmuch that I tend to vape only 6 or 7 flavours now and have a setup dedicated to each flavour.

How about you folks?

Used to only have one type of AIO mod and use one flavour.

Did that for about two and a bit years.

Then I discovered potv and now I have at least four mods on the go.
Even take two to work lol.
I think I have about a dozen flavours lol

I vape one flavor, just like when i smoked cigs, sometimes i switch it up for a few months, just like cigs, but right now ive been on asian tobacco for 2 months.

Devices i have at least a dozen now, but 3 or 4 alwqys ready, specifically depending on what im doin, if im goin out, how long im going out, n what am i wearing as far as pockets.

Believe it or not, right now, the px80 and my luxe pm40 r my go to devices out and about (they r just small, never leak, and fairly durable), at home it s just whatevers closest and charged.
(They both have a nasty habit of getting their fire button accidentally pressed tho, dumbies)

(In winter when i have more pockets the devices vary more)

Last edited:
I'm pretty much the same. I have half dozen on the go which I tend to keep the same flavours in. I have one that is my rough and tumble mod that I chuck all manner of flavours in, it's the one I use when working so I dont worry about it getting knocked etc.
I used to have more on the go in any given time but started to get unmanageable lol.

Not one device and one flavour for me but close. 2 set up's.
I have a vt inbox with Recurve on it that only ever has Cotswolds scorched earth in it and it's on the go every day.
The 2nd device is a dovpo topside , again with a recurve on it and that gets a rotation of flavours from primevapes through it.
Both set up's are used everyday, at work and at home. Can't see me changing tbh. I've found something I like and have stuck to it for year's now. I don't even look at new kit.

I do, Geekvape Legend with Hellvape destiny every day. Have the same flavour in it all day but change every 24hours :)

Have about 6 setups on the go. Will often take 2 to work so I can have a change of flavour during the day. Then maybe something different for the evening.

Its either Mango or Grape Cyro, and Squonk with a Hellfire Shadow or Art&Mods, all day everyday :)
And a old mod for work.

Last edited:
Same here, dedicated set up for dedicated flavour profiles.

For example

Abyss = Grape or Melon.
Thelema/Fatality = Rhubarbs
Grus/Blotto's = Coconuts
Z80/Jug min = Strawberries
Topside/Dead Rab = Coffees
Aegis X/Kylin Min = Custards

Is that weird?

Generally have 3 devices on the go. Always have a tobacco in the Artemis, suits the tank perfectly for me.
Then fruit flavours in the other 2 RTAs, currently the Pandora and the Neeko.

Back
Top Bottom