What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

How many mods do you have on-the-go ?

Great mod isn't it? Going to end up retiring my other mods and possibly get another one.
honesty it is that good i am considering a second purchase, if you are someone who vapes around the 30 to 50 watt range the battery will last you all day long (im currently using the 18650 as im waiting on fogstar stock coming in and i dont have the charger for a 26650 which i will get the same time as extra batteries), i have the serpent SMM on top of mine with a 0.6 Nichrome coil in there and its an instant fire, absolutely zero delay from hitting the fire button to the coil ramping up, the threads on the 510 are so smooth and its perfectly weighted in your hand, they really have nailed the quality on it

20171017_150202-3.jpg

Stopped smoking a few months ago by vaping. Exploring and learning. [emoji4]

Not sure on the total number without counting but using anything with a squeezable bottle inside...

I have 2 on the go... sinuous p80 for out & about, lost vape paranormal dna75c for at home or when I can't be bothered lugging a load of batteries around. Both have wasp nano RDA's with 0.5ohm kanthal coils. Regulated squonker is next on the list...

Just the one istick 40w with my kayfun v3 mini on with Turkish from yealiq in it

Pico squeeze and Flave
Dripbox 160 and Medusa
Hcigar inbox and Gaia
Frankenskull clone and Gaia
Ipv d2 and Kylin
Dovpo trigger 168 and Govad tank.

So 8.

I have 2 on the go... sinuous p80 for out & about, lost vape paranormal dna75c for at home or when I can't be bothered lugging a load of batteries around. Both have wasp nano RDA's with 0.5ohm kanthal coils. Regulated squonker is next on the list...
How's the p80?
I have one coming this week.

How's the p80?
I have one coming this week.

I like it, it's pretty solid and despite dropping it a few times, it looks like it's just come out of the box. Seems to be a lot more reliable than the rx2/3 that I used to have, no issues with it not firing properly or with the battery door. Have only used it in wattage mode so can't comment on how good it is for TC, but I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to anyone looking for a single 18650 mod.

Back
Top Bottom