What's new

How many mods do you have on-the-go ?

VenomX

Achiever
Gen 3 + Goon
Eleaf + Goon
iJoy Captain + ECO Cigpet 12

I've been using my little Goon for a while now, and i cant believe the size of the ECO 12 its a monster !

upload a pic on the internet

Last edited:
right now as it stand i have the pico squeeze, IPV D2, Aimidi Tank T2, & New Aegis, these are all sat out, but for the next week during the day i am testing out the S22 from Jac Vapour

17 on the go with a different flavor in each. never had vapours tongue in 2.8 years. i get through average 20-30ml a day.

edit

make that 18 as didnt count the trial S22 :)

I generally have 2-3 on the go currently, the RX GEN3, Sinuous SW and the Sinuous FJ200! Using a GNOME or ProCore Aries tank and when i'm in the mood, an OBS Engine Mini!

Pico Squeeze & Pulse 22mm
COV Wraith & Dead Rabbit
CSM Kenzie & Clone Soul S
Clone Frankie & Clone Armor
iJoy Captain & Psyclone Kryten
Asmodus Minikin & VV Mesh

It would be about 3 times as many, but for Mrs Rawhead...

Right now, a sigelei fuchai 213 with a Kennedy trickster and peach ice cream
Yesterday it was the drag and druga combo with some kanzi
Tomoro I'm gunna dig out my Smpl mech tube and velocity rda coz I have some raspberry custard that's been steeping for 2 months and I'm itching to blast through it

Collected quite a few mods over the past 5 years but currently all I seem to use is a angkultur 20700 squonker and an aspire mini gusto. Mainly the mini for that morning nic hit or if I’ve had a few beers. Also at home a lot more lately as my wife is 5 months pregnant and is getting super pissed off at the front room looking like a strip club, which I said was stupid as hardly any strip clubs use smoke machines anymore. Didn’t go down too well tbh.

Back
Top Bottom