What's new

how long will eliquid last before gong off?

I thought it was mainly the nicotine that could "go off", especially if exposed to heat and light for long periods. Could be wrong though :S

I thought it was mainly the nicotine that could "go off", especially if exposed to heat and light for long periods. Could be wrong though :S

That is true, but i was told that the nicotine strenght can tail off slightly with age, even if it's kept in a cool place. That's what i was told anyway....so i frozen a lot of my out of date stock!

Thanks all! I’ll see what they’re like in the bottle. 50p for 3 10ml Flawless liquid worries me because it’s good stuff.

e liquid thins out abit when it goes past its sell by date but does take a while ive got some here but still ok and the nic will drop off (loose strength) im still vaping mine

Well it arrived it’s all still in date has June/July 2019.

If you want to get some go the flawless vapes website it’s 50p for 3 10ml bottles reduction.

The flawless game over, the one I like best is still a light coulour and taste lovely! The hot mess is ok as well, all the others are very dark like tar.

Back
Top Bottom