What's new

How do you adjust ohms on a smok mag ??

The Ohms adjustment on my Alien was only for TC mode. It made no difference in Watts mode.

The 2 best TC boards available, DNA & YiHi, don't offer this for a reason. It is a stupid & pointless gimmick. In TC the ability to lock ohms is important especially if there's slight variation. To adjust a coil that reads 0.2ohm to 0.1ohm because you can is both stupid & dangerous.
At best you shorten the life of the coils, at worst undue stress on the batteries.

I actually found out how. Just have to lock it and then hold the up or down button to adjust the ohm.
To answer your question i actually needed to adjust mine. Every so often even with the same tank and coil my mod would ask me if it’s a new or old atomizer and i had accidentally selected new. So my coil was running a .338 ohm

Doesn’t it read the resistance in the fly? Any of my mods that ask that immediately jump back to the right resistance as soon as I fire it, whether I click new or same. It should read the resistance all the time, not just when you screw an atty on it. Remember resistance can change over time for several reasons.

I know what the mod is. You quoted my post. If it's a tongue in cheek comment add an emoji. A line of text potrays no emotion. If you have a problem with my post say so & I'll leave this convo.

I know what the mod is. You quoted my post. If it's a tongue in cheek comment add an emoji. A line of text potrays no emotion. If you have a problem with my post say so & I'll leave this convo.
Blimey - you seem in about as good a mood as me today! :P

I'm slightly gobsmacked by this thread. I can make no sense of why Smok would do this, but the fact remains that a HUGE number of vapers will have bought a Smok mod and I'm amazed this hasn't come up more often. :11:

Blimey - you seem in about as good a mood as me today! :P

I'm slightly gobsmacked by this thread. I can make no sense of why Smok would do this, but the fact remains that a HUGE number of vapers will have bought a Smok mod and I'm amazed this hasn't come up more often. :11:

I think the lunatics took over the asylum a long time ago.

I think the lunatics took over the asylum a long time ago.

Yeah ...... but who actually wouldn't want to extend battery life, assuming they like big clouds in the first place? It just seems a weird way to be getting that? :30:

Back
Top Bottom