Vape Club
What's new

Here We Go!!! Charity Raffle 2017

All those bargains you bought in the pre-TPD sales sat un-used in the cupboard? Why not donate them ;)
That's a really good point I've certainly got some stuff I ain't gonna use, I'll have a sort out this weekend

Smoore
I've got a bit of stuff (nothing awesome) that I was thinking of giving away. Problem is I have difficulty getting to the P.O. due to illness(that is I have to go by taxi, and only on a "good day ", at that) therefore I am not the most reliable poster-outer in the world. Could I perhaps have the address to just send this stuff to, when the opportunity arrises.? rather than make some advance announcement, then quite possibly look like a jerk.

Vape Green
Have nothing to donate unfortunately but will be putting my hands into my pockets for this one. Thanks to all of you who are donating some fantastic kit.

Just a "gentle" reminder Guys and Gals...............
We NEED to know what you are donating, we also need a picture and a Brief description.......... But we NEED these by the 28th at THE LATEST Please.

I know we have a few that will come in later than this and I have made room, but for the admin etc, ideally, no later than the 28th please :worship::worship::worship:

Elux
WOW!!!!! What a day!!!!! NOW go and have a look Guys and Gals.:2thumbsup::2thumbsup::2thumbsup::worship::worship::worship:

@Rob heres what i'm going to add 》》》》》》 its a mystery yep apes you have read right,
I'm going to put a package of stuff together ie; custom made mod, custom made ohms reader, etc etc....hope thats ok...trust me it'll be worth it [emoji6]

Vape Green
Brilliant job as always Mark :worship:

Insane Quality Prize Bundles are coming together now Guys, I believe it is safe to say that as far as Quality is concerned, this is our best effort thus far.

We have
5.......... Yes FIVE *Star* Prizes :worship: Anyone of which will delight it's lucky Winner

Then........... We have 40 + Prize Bundles!! ALL of which contain a Mod and at LEAST 2 Atties etc.
There are also some Phenomenal Prizes of "Accessories"

Also, bear in mind............ We haven't finished accepting Prize Donations, so these figures can ONLY go upwards before we have done!!!

Just a reminder Gents and Ladies, of course, we do really need to know what you are donating by FRIDAY Afternoon at the VERY LATEST. :worship:

Vape Superstore
Back
Top Bottom