What's new

Here We Go!!! Charity Raffle 2017

Nah, it's fine Rob ... there was no need to say anything, it would have just started a shitstorm and that's not what a charity raffle should be about.
Fair play and fair point.
Ball's this means I've got to face the vape cupboard again.

New Thread started which will feature the donated Prizes thus far...............

C'mon Everyone........... Donations are coming in, but we NEED Much More :) Really start looking at what you've got that may not get used now, or may not suit your vaping style these days, it's bound to suit someone else. :)

Sadly I have no kit to donate - I just donated all the stuff I don't use much to my mum a couple of weeks back...I'll be in it for tickets tho. Great work @Rob - the last raffle was awesome!

Will happily buy some tickets, not even bothered about prizes.
Its a worthy cause.

I keep hoping that we might see some of the newer members getting behind this event :) Many seem to be concentrating the majority of their efforts upon the Comps and Giveaways, perhaps it would be nice to see them give something back to the community as well ?

Come on you folks especially some of the newer members, this is Rob's last time running the charity raffle, lets make it the best yet!! I should think nearly everyone has SOME stuff they don't use anymore which is still in good condition so lets get GIVING!!!!!!!!!!

All those bargains you bought in the pre-TPD sales sat un-used in the cupboard? Why not donate them ;)

I've got a Smok Big Baby Beast tank, brand new, no packaging (came with a kit) has a coil preinstalled, spare parts and glass. Would that be acceptable without packaging?

Back
Top Bottom