What's new

Help with DNA200 charging.

That settles it then. Nothing else I need to do today now so I'm off out battery hunting. Thank you.
As @jock1092 said your LIpo is probably junk Chris.
I do however believe this is the one http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Turnigy-1...418865?hash=item33cea78bb1:g:jmMAAOSwaeRZF2~0
But to be on the safe side pull the lipo out of the Halycon an measure the length, width and depth and go over to HobbyKing like Jock suggested. You may need to change the connectors over though as most Lipo cells come with an XT60 connection and I'm unsure as to whether the Halycon uses an XT60 or the XT30. It's an easy job though.

there is a recovery charge in escribe which could help

Thanks for that. Got a reply on Evolv forums telling me exactly what everyone has said here so thank you all, wise apes indeed! I did try the USB charge recovery but think it is too far gone.

As @jock1092 said your LIpo is probably junk Chris.
I do however believe this is the one http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Turnigy-1...418865?hash=item33cea78bb1:g:jmMAAOSwaeRZF2~0
But to be on the safe side pull the lipo out of the Halycon an measure the length, width and depth and go over to HobbyKing like Jock suggested. You may need to change the connectors over though as most Lipo cells come with an XT60 connection and I'm unsure as to whether the Halycon uses an XT60 or the XT30. It's an easy job though.

Many thanks. I have just tried ringing around locally (Nottingham) but no where has one so going to have to be an internet job. The connectors are :-

20170818_123638.jpg
It's a FullyMax 900mah 3s 11.1v. Assume I'd I just buy the same battery, should alot right in with no messing?

Thanks for that. Got a reply on Evolv forums telling me exactly what everyone has said here so thank you all, wise apes indeed! I did try the USB charge recovery but think it is too far gone.

Many thanks. I have just tried ringing around locally (Nottingham) but no where has one so going to have to be an internet job. The connectors are :-

View attachment 136903 It's a FullyMax 900mah 3s 11.1v. Assume I'd I just buy the same battery, should alot right in with no messing?

Yeah go for a 1:1 battery bud. When I last used them HobbyKing did fullymax.
However, that's an XT30 connector you've got there. It's very likely the new Lipo will have an XT60 connector. You'll need to swap them over bud, which will involve a tiny bit of soldering.

View attachment 136903 It's a FullyMax 900mah 3s 11.1v. Assume I'd I just buy the same battery, should alot right in with no messing?
https://www.overlander.co.uk/lipo-batteries-900mah-3s-11-1v-35c-supersport.html

Thats the puppy bud. You'll still probably need to change the connector though.

Great minds think alike. Literally just got off the phone to then. Extra £1 and they will fit an XT30 connector on it. Not cheap with postage (£20.98) but at least getting one I know will work and can put straight in with no messing.
For a few quid extra overall it saves a pain the the dick if you haven't done it before bud.
I'd run with that. :)

For a few quid extra overall it saves a pain the the dick if you haven't done it before bud.
I'd run with that. :)

Exactly my thinking. For the sake of a quid, saves alot of messing about!

Should be here Monday or Tuesday apparently so my baby steps into squonking going to have to wait a few more days...

Thank you for all your help and of course everyone elses. Just shows why this is the best Vaping Forum going.

Damn, didn't get in in time to help on this one - Yep the Fullymax pack from Overlander should do the job, Just make sure the physical dimensions are the same too as theres bugger all extra space in those mods. And good call on getting them to fit the XT30 for you, not overly difficult for someone with soldering experience but fiddly and nerve wracking if you've never done it before...

Damn, didn't get in in time to help on this one - Yep the Fullymax pack from Overlander should do the job, Just make sure the physical dimensions are the same too as theres bugger all extra space in those mods. And good call on getting them to fit the XT30 for you, not overly difficult for someone with soldering experience but fiddly and nerve wracking if you've never done it before...

Well, better late than never ;)

Should be same size, gave Overlander the exact model of battery and they said it's the same except its now 35C instead of 30C.

Thought it was best bet to let them sort the XT30, I would have had to source a bleeding soldering iron just to start.

Fingers crossed that's the only issue with it. Everything else seems ok....touch wood.

Well battery arrived today and after alittle playing about getting it in and all the wires tucked away (they are alot longer than old Battery!) But after 10 mins of fiddling we have.....
20170822_180543.jpg
Working perfectly and I absolutely love It! I should have started squonking years ago.

Only seemed right I treated myself to a Goon 1.5 aswell.... Mrs is going to kill me.

Thanks again everyone, saved me alot of stress.

Back
Top Bottom