What's new

Help me (can't vape new sweet e juice)

Vapenewb913

recently purchased new, very sugary e-juice. I learned , after purchasing, that they build up gunk, lower your coils life span and make your vaping experience shit. I spent alot on that e juice and I really like its taste I want to know how do i deal with it. If I go anywhere over 15 watts I'll got nothing but pure smoke and if I use it on anything less id be testing my luck sometimes it's a bit sweet sometimes not. The wick gets blacked out in a day.

Ps. I use an rpm 40 with an rba and the liquid is strawberry bubblegum 70:30 with 3 nic

To deal with it you either use it, or you don't.

First option, deal with running through coils because you like the taste.

Second option, deal with chucking it away - we've all spent money on stuff we didn't use for whatever reason.

If it's any consolation neither can I (vape sweet juice) bin it, lesson learned, make your own or don't buy any juice linked to sweeties n the likes

If you`ll "got nothing but pure smoke" then 15W+ is too high and may impart a burnt taste.

For that particular juice you may get more mileage from a dripper than a tank. find one with a wide open deck and you can fit a large diameter (3mm) coil which can be re-wicked in seconds with a pair of tweezers. use a log wick and fold it under the coil and it will absorb a large volume of juice only requiering an occasional top up .

if daunted by the prospect of coiling your own wire buy a pack of premade coils to start with, the coils themselves will last for ages, just burn off any gunk between wicks and you can take your time wrapping your own coils.

chances of a dry hit are virtually zero as you should be able to detect the flavour weakening as the wick drys out reminding you to re-juice..

Back
Top Bottom