What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Help identifying an rta

Arrived today... will be putting it through its paces over the next few days.
639D7E1D-29B1-4200-9982-DB5908C18EC1.jpeg

Haven’t had any time to do anything with it tonight other than take that photo and figure out how the airflow works but looking at the deck it shouldn’t be any more difficult to mount a coil belly down and then pull the coil up away from the deck than any other rta.

P.S. I’m assuming you’re using a pre built coil @Jd_ ? What sort of coil do you use and I’ll see if I have anything similar in stock.

Last edited:
Haven’t had any time to do anything with it tonight other than take that photo and figure out how the airflow works but looking at the deck it shouldn’t be any more difficult to mount a coil belly down and then pull the coil up away from the deck than any other rta.

P.S. I’m assuming you’re using a pre built coil @Jd_ ? What sort of coil do you use and I’ll see if I have anything similar in stock.
Fused claptons 3-30/38 ish size,8 wrap 3.5 mm ss316L or similar
Unless u have a like a hundred or so it wouldnt b worth the shipping to the states tho

If i could just find a brand that wraps its coils in that direction id be cool, coilology, coil father, vandy vape, wotofo, xkfm, mkws, avs all wrap the wrong way.

I actually just order as many wraps as i can, so i can just unwrap if needed
20210405_183143.jpg

Back
Top Bottom