Innokin
What's new

Help, crackling, wheezing chest?

Premier Ecigs
Vape Green
No comment................... oooh is that teasing?

Hahaha

And yet i bet u did laugh a lot.. u r funny!
Ha ha if you have to ask then yes it is and you know fine well it is :D
Ha ha ha I did indeed laugh, probably more than it warranted :rotflmao:

E-liquids.com
AcmeFog
@DeeDee , how do you feel now? any improvement?

Hey

Im still getting the crackling and morning clearing of the throat and coughing. Still generally feeling a bit rough, can't explain why but just not right u know. Other than that om ok lol
Im on a new lot of antibiotics, had a xray which was clear, had a abdominal ultrasound and all clear. Going to have blood test early oct and we shall see how they come out.

Thanks for checking in matey!

You ok?

Dee

Sorry to hear that :(

What you describe reminds me when I had pneumonia. It took a while until I was recovered at 100%; specially coughing.

Hope you are into a resolution soon. This things a usualy matter of time. Good luck with the blood test!

(I´m perfectly fine BTW :). Thx!)

Last edited:
Smoore
I hope you can solve it soon @DeeDee. Best wishes to you.

I get a bit of inflammation if I vape too much higher PG or higher nicotine and I find my body will produce more moisture and phlem to try to deal with it. I don't know exactly which chemical is the main cause but I think that's probably why I prefer sub ohming with higher VG lower nic juices. When I start feeling that inflamed feeling in my windpipe I start vaping less and it usually settles down again. It don't vape nic salts so I know that's not part of the problem.

Back
Top Bottom