What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Hello, farewell, thankyou and goodnight.

didnt know you that well mate but will be sorry to see you go loved your posts/banter stay safe fella

Sorry to see you go Chris
download (1).jpeg

Wish you all the best in your future endeavours.

Ah mate, sorry to see u go but i sincerely wish you all the best for the future and thank u for the laughs and help along the way.

Take care xx Dee

Will miss seeing you about on here and VapeFest, better stick a few pics up on the Dog thread before you head off!

Congrats on getting off nicotine altogether though, great achievement mate.

All the best and take care in these crazy times.

Laters Clown Boy!

Seriously, well done on quitting Chris.

Brace yourself for the onslaught of visitors to your fair isle once all the lockdown stuff is done.

Laters Clown Boy!.
I miss the 6ft 6inch nut job. Stay in touch Chris . or I will come to Anglesey an kick your head in. For those who never met him, he's a top guy. And he has more muscles than me. So I won't probably be able to kick his head in. Stay cool Chris and take care.

I miss the 6ft 6inch nut job. Stay in touch Chris . or I will come to Anglesey an kick your head in. For those who never met him, he's a top guy. And he has more muscles than me. So I won't probably be able to kick his head in. Stay cool Chris and take care.
ill second this. its not the same without our cheeky killer clown.

"Hello, is that the Welsh Lockdown Police? I wish to report a potentially illegal border crossing."
I wouldn’t really want to go to Wales would I now. I was joking about going there. I’m not that fucking mad.

Back
Top Bottom