What's new

Hello, farewell, thankyou and goodnight.

SirLugg

Legend
Evening ladies and gentlefolk.

It has been a while. A loooonnnngggg while, although I think I briefly made an appearance towards the back end of last year. Betcha thought, (hoped?) [emoji51], I'd fucked off and stayed fucked off right?
Wrong. Ish.

A little ditty from me if I may, I'll keep it as short as possible but it may drag on for a while so apologies about that in advance.

Firstly I hope you're all alright? Those that know me, that I know them and the ones where we don't. The world's gone mad, there's some very real, very nasty shit going on and it's effecting a lot of us. I really, really hope you're remaining as safe as possible and keeping to the rules.

This is simply a thank you post. And a goodbye one, as although I'm in contact with many of you outside of the forum, many of you I am not, and there are a good many people who've raised a smile on this ageing face over the years who I'd like to say both of the above to.

On 31/1/16 a very green around the gills vaper appeared on POTV and was welcomed with open arms. It was the help I had on here, the genuine friendship, the banter and bullshit that kept me off the stinkies. That and one of you fuckers constantly getting me to spend my money on new shiny shit - my bank manager still thanks you as much as he did back then.

POTV was an online haven for me for a long time. Ups and downs all unfolded on the pages of this forum, I pissed people off, they pissed me off and we all fell in and out of love with an avatar and a crafty sentence . Cool huh? I think so.

Fast forward 4 and a bit years and nothing has changed this end. Apart from one small thing - I'm no longer a vaper. I'm not a smoker again either, I just moved on again and haven't vaped for a month tomorrow.

My friends, thank you. POTV was a huge part of my life. And you helped, as I'm sure you continue to do. Never change.

Loves,

Chris.

P. S you haven't exactly seen the back of me forever. I'll pop back on to shift the 39 mods, 134 drippers, wire and sundries that I seem to have collected over the years. Keep your eyes peeled if you like DNA's...[emoji51] (are they even a thing anymore?), once Covid19 has gone for good. But that'll be in a while. And that won't be any wordy ass shit like this either. [emoji23]

Am sad that you are leaving but happy for you that you have managed to move on. All the best to you and good luck for the future. Your still a legend.

Congrats on giving up Chris. Your musical choices this week have been umm, you. :)2 Glad all is good in the kingdom of Anglessy but Llandudno said can you come fetch your goats, they're shitting everywhere.:D

All the best buddy. I've been away for a few months myself and only just come back tonight and seen this. Good luck with everything.

Christ, I'm still a member of car club forums for cars I sold ten years ago.

It's not about the thing, it's about the family.

Good luck and good health and good god pop back in now and again because we miss you.

Well done for quitting the nic Chris, unless you've moved on to drinking it, or some other method. I'll miss you, and the good old fashioned bants mate. Take care in these troubling times.

Sad to see you go, could at least have posted a fuckn clown... LOL

Hi Chris ya old git. hope your well fella. i still think the majority miss you on here as you was part of our extended family.
think id miss vaping too much so no chance of me giving up but well done you.
come back now and again to cause some more shit as honestly its not the same without you.

now fek orf and stay safe fella.

Apart from one small thing - I'm no longer a vaper. I'm not a smoker again either, I just moved on again and haven't vaped for a month tomorrow.

Well done.

I managed a fortnight and folded :18: I'm firmly blaming current events ;)

Next time.

Back
Top Bottom