What's new

He is so piss off 2. They stole he name

crustyfolker

Veteran
I was just browsing good old fasttech when i got reminded of a member who started an epic thread called . "am so piss off"
will he be more piss off that they used his name? .

FastTechE-CigarettesPod System
Authentic SMOKJOY Amos Mini 400mAh VV APV Pod System Starter Kit1ml / 1.8ohm / 2.6-3.3-4.0V / preheat function ↓ details & specifications
9682422-1.jpg

What's most interesting is that you were browsing the pods section. I distinctly remember you saying "Pods can fuck right off". Have you had a change of heart?

What's most interesting is that you were browsing the pods section. I distinctly remember you saying "Pods can fuck right off". Have you had a change of heart?

Poor assumption there @Leni. when i go fasttech i have it set on my homepage so one click takes me to new listings for vape gear same goes for other sites, these pods where new in today and i seen the name Amos as i was scrolling down. page 2 by the way. You are correct about me not being a fan of pods, this is due to them not suiting how i vape

here you go add it to your bookmarks etc, saves you time:)
https://www.fasttech.com/category/3099?grid_override=1

Poor assumption there @Leni. when i go fasttech i have it set on my homepage so one click takes me to new listings for vape gear same goes for other sites, these pods where new in today and i seen the name Amos as i was scrolling down. page 2 by the way. You are correct about me not being a fan of pods, this is due to them not suiting how i vape

here you go add it to your bookmarks etc, saves you time:)
https://www.fasttech.com/category/3099?grid_override=1
You know the problem with that is that pods are getting bloody decent. I'm sitting here with the Hava full of nokomis tonight and wondering why I've so much expensive vaping gear, lol.
It's bloody good (this one's not for you as its a propper mtl but damn it's good.

Back
Top Bottom