What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Having a problem with my Aegis Legend

i just messaged ocean vape this was the convo

hi whats your policy on replacing faulty products?

depends on the problem - what is the issue?

Protection Atomiser short on an aegis legend

Pop in with it - bring the box and receipt with you. We offer a 3 month warranty against manufacturing issues. If it’s such an issue we will simply exchange the unit for you

ok cheers

so they should exchange it for you mate @Rob The Mad Vaper

Is your tank's 510 definitely making contact? Perhaps the 510 on the mod has been pushed in too far and is jammed ... easily rectified by gently prising it up with a small screwdriver.

i just messaged ocean vape this was the convo

hi whats your policy on replacing faulty products?

depends on the problem - what is the issue?

Protection Atomiser short on an aegis legend

Pop in with it - bring the box and receipt with you. We offer a 3 month warranty against manufacturing issues. If it’s such an issue we will simply exchange the unit for you

ok cheers

so they should exchange it for you mate @Rob The Mad Vaper
Thank you man, but have already done that with them, they just stuck their tanks on it assumed it worked and sent me on my way again, once i got home none of my tanks or my mates tanks worked on it.

I'm at a loose end for what to do, as it's my only decent mod and I'm not in a financial situation where I can just go and buy another for about a month maybe more, that being said I will eventually get a replacement haha.

Thank you man, but have already done that with them, they just stuck their tanks on it assumed it worked and sent me on my way again, once i got home none of my tanks or my mates tanks worked on it.

I'm at a loose end for what to do, as it's my only decent mod and I'm not in a financial situation where I can just go and buy another for about a month maybe more, that being said I will eventually get a replacement haha.
And it's definitely the mod as well as I tried all the tanks on my wife's mod and they all worked.

And it's definitely the mod as well as I tried all the tanks on my wife's mod and they all worked.

take it bk with your tank make sure its not working when you go in with it and take your wifes mod with you show them its working on hers even if its temperamental they have to replace it and as they stated its within the 3 months

take it bk with your tank make sure its not working when you go in with it and take your wifes mod with you show them its working on hers even if its temperamental they have to replace it and as they stated its within the 3 months
I'll go in tomorrow, and I'll update you.

For anyone interested, went back in, got sent on my way again, so I've gone straight to GeekVape now and am currently waiting a response from them.

If you demonstrated that the mod is faulty in the shop, there is definitely something they can do.

They have to, by law.

They have a duty to either repair or replace the mod, under the 2015 UK Consumer Rights Act.

Back
Top Bottom