What's new

Have you got fatter since you started vaping?

HEISENBERG88

Achiever
I haven’t really but I saw an old mate today for the first time in a year and he’s been off the fags, he looked like a ball rolling down the street
So have you put timber on since you packed in smoking?

I haven’t really but I saw an old mate today for the first time in a year and he’s been off the fags, he looked like a ball rolling down the street
yes
do i think vaping was involved in the weight gain ?
yes a little,,,, although i do think the Indian,Chinese and the uk takeaway places are the main cause along with my age hormones and being a lazy shit

I have but I'm not sure it's directly related to vaping.

... although food is far more appetizing when you can smell and taste it. :D

Just the opposite in fact - don't need to snack to alleviate cravings. Sweet tooth is catered for too.

No, if anything, I've lost a bit. When I get an urge for something sweet, I vape a dessert flavour instead of nibbling something.

No. I haven’t. They do say you get your appetite back when you give up smoking. Maybe the fat cunt has been taxing McDonalds

Yes.. but correlation is not causation.

Started vaping around the time I hit 40 and discovered I like red wine and sour beer (both of which I couldn't stand in my 30s) and M&S Cherry Liqueur chocolates.

Been 11 and a half stone since I was 15. Just weighed myself now for the first time in about five years and am 12 stone now (though a lot of the difference will probably be due to my boots). All the extra seems to be in the love-handle area.

First I lost a lot of weight, then I put on a lot of weight - both of which were related to health problems, nothing to do with vaping.

Back
Top Bottom