What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Has anyone tried the steamcrave aromamizer lite yet?

Had mine arrive this morning! Chucked a build straight in there and have been vaping on it since dinner time.

I love the way this looks! Really easy to wick and build, flavour is pretty good. No leaks (yet).

It was a little muted on the first tank but I’m putting that down to the cotton bedding in.

MTL / DTL - safe to say it’s a million miles from being MTL, even on the smallest setting it’s very loose.

I am happy though, it’s early days yet and I’ll be having a play around with builds to find my sweet spot.
Any leaking will be down to your wicking 99% of the time. Don't overfill the tank and be mindful to not hang about or get distracted during the refill process or gravity might well flood the deck. There is no JFC on this atty. Enjoy. :)

Any leaking will be down to your wicking 99% of the time. Don't overfill the tank and be mindful to not hang about or get distracted during the refill process or gravity might well flood the deck. There is no JFC on this atty. Enjoy. :)

It’s not leaked a drop yet mate, on the 5th tank full now!

Flavour is really nice now it’s broken in a little, I can see me using this daily.

The only niggle I have with it, the DTL drip tip I have is very very loose literally falls out. But we’ll soon sort that out ;)

Cracking rta. Forget mtl but it's great for a restricted dtl vape. Looks good, super easy to build and flavour is what you would expect from SteamCrave - A+. Best rta I've tried in a while. Prefer it over the dual coil Supreme V2.1

Only thing I don't like is the drip tip fit. The top cap is ever so slightly curved so the drip tip doesn't sit perfectly. It's very minor and that's the only negative. Everything else about it is top notch.

I'm loving this tank too. Mine also has a slightly loose drip tip but when I can be bothered I'll just find some different o rings and I'm sure that will sort it. Just ordered another one I like it so much!

It’s not leaked a drop yet mate, on the 5th tank full now!

Flavour is really nice now it’s broken in a little, I can see me using this daily.

The only niggle I have with it, the DTL drip tip I have is very very loose literally falls out. But we’ll soon sort that out ;)
Drip tips have never been a strong point with Steam Crave. The first thing that the majority of vapers do is replace them.
You must put up a pic of any DT you make for your Lite, I'd be interested in another once you've completed my current orders. :)

Drip tips have never been a strong point with Steam Crave. The first thing that the majority of vapers do is replace them.
You must put up a pic of any DT you make for your Lite, I'd be interested in another once you've completed my current orders. :)

I certainly will do mate, I’ve just got another plain black one I stole from another tank on there at the moment, it’s a little big though.

I’ll get round to making one for myself soon, I have a stick of black Delrin in the workshop ready :)

So my second one arrived today. ItsI different than the first I bought. The first only has 2 mtl holes and an arrow to help align the airflow. This one has 3 mtl holes and no arrow. The markings on the base are also different. I know they are both genuine because they were bought from reputable vendors and the authenticity checks worked out. Strange. Which version do you guys have?

So my second one arrived today. ItsI different than the first I bought. The first only has 2 mtl holes and an arrow to help align the airflow. This one has 3 mtl holes and no arrow. The markings on the base are also different. I know they are both genuine because they were bought from reputable vendors and the authenticity checks worked out. Strange. Which version do you guys have?
The first one you have has the revised AFC, the second one is the first production run. IIRC the smallest hole on first AFC is 1mm diameter, on the revised AFC it's 0.8mm.

I think it's an attempt to fix the unfixable ... this just isn't a MTL atty no matter what they do to the AFC.

I have a black one from the first production run but it hasn't been out of the box. I'm using one of the prototypes which doesn't have a screen of 10 holes on the chamber's intake. That screen restricts the draw too much for me.

If you're using it for DL, you shouldn't notice any difference in performance at all.

Last edited:
3 holes and no arrow. Bought mine directly from SteamCrave.

The first one you have has the revised AFC, the second one is the first production run. IIRC the smallest hole on first AFC is 1mm diameter, on the revised AFC it's 0.8mm.

I think it's an attempt to fix the unfixable ... this just isn't a MTL atty no matter what they do to the AFC.

I have a black one from the first production run but it hasn't been out of the box. I'm using one of the prototypes which doesn't have a screen of 10 holes on the chamber's intake. That screen restricts the draw too much for me.

If you're using it for DL, you shouldn't notice any difference in performance at all.

Perfect reply. Exactly the info I was looking for. Thank you! Have built the one I recieved now and it's performing exactly the same as the other one. Presuming the extra airflow hole and arrow were literally the only changes they made. Cheers bud.

Back
Top Bottom