What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Has anyone tried the steamcrave aromamizer lite yet?

guy

Postman
Over in Greeece on holiday at the moment and came across a really good vape shop so picked up an aromamizer lite and a stagevape armor rta. I didn't bring any building supplies so not able to try it until I get back to the UK. Has anyone already got this rta? Thoughts?

I have the new Lite, yes. I'm not a MTL vaper and have doubts that one atty can serve both MTL and DTL well. I like the restricted DTL draw that this little atty (23mm) gives and like the simplicity of the single coil deck. The chamber is a mini Supreme, with reduction so that the air is directed at the centrally positioned coil. Works well. Build quality is up to the usual Steam Crave mark. It is single coil only, impossible to build duals because of the reduction inside the chamber.
I was on the testing team for Steam Crave, and to be honest I prefer one of the earlier prototypes to the final production version - the chamber airholes don't have the drilled holes screen, so the airflow is a tad less restricted. That suits me better. This prototype also has a chimney extender to take it up to 4.5mls instead of 2ml. The production version has a 2ml capacity and a bubble glass for 3ml. The majority these days seem to love bubble glasses.
Immediate feedback would suggest that it's not great as a MTL device. Steam Crave have already released an updated AFC ring to try to compensate. If you join the Steam Crave facebook fans club page you can find a way to get the new AFC if MTL is your thing. They are good on support like that.

For me, it works great as a restricted DTL with a spaced fused clapton build. The flavour is great and it's much less juice hungry than the 25mm Supreme as you'd expect. Easy to build and wick, the juice flow is familiar to all the Aromamizers, ie faultless, and there's no juice flow control ring to fiddle with which keeps the overall height down.

I have the new Lite, yes. I'm not a MTL vaper and have doubts that one atty can serve both MTL and DTL well. I like the restricted DTL draw that this little atty (23mm) gives and like the simplicity of the single coil deck. The chamber is a mini Supreme, with reduction so that the air is directed at the centrally positioned coil. Works well. Build quality is up to the usual Steam Crave mark. It is single coil only, impossible to build duals because of the reduction inside the chamber.
I was on the testing team for Steam Crave, and to be honest I prefer one of the earlier prototypes to the final production version - the chamber airholes don't have the drilled holes screen, so the airflow is a tad less restricted. That suits me better. This prototype also has a chimney extender to take it up to 4.5mls instead of 2ml. The production version has a 2ml capacity and a bubble glass for 3ml. The majority these days seem to love bubble glasses.
Immediate feedback would suggest that it's not great as a MTL device. Steam Crave have already released an updated AFC ring to try to compensate. If you join the Steam Crave facebook fans club page you can find a way to get the new AFC if MTL is your thing. They are good on support like that.

For me, it works great as a restricted DTL with a spaced fused clapton build. The flavour is great and it's much less juice hungry than the 25mm Supreme as you'd expect. Easy to build and wick, the juice flow is familiar to all the Aromamizers, ie faultless, and there's no juice flow control ring to fiddle with which keeps the overall height down.

Thanks for that mate. I'm not into MTL and also prefer a restricted MTL vape so I think I'll like this one. The box says its 3.5ml with the straight glass and it definitely looks like it holds more than 2ml. Really looking forward to trying it. Love my single coil RTAs

Thanks for that mate. I'm not into MTL and also prefer a restricted MTL vape so I think I'll like this one. The box says its 3.5ml with the straight glass and it definitely looks like it holds more than 2ml. Really looking forward to trying it. Love my single coil RTAs
I'd be interested to hear your feedback on it.

I have one of these coming tomorrow! Really looking forward to it.

I love how it looks, like a mash up of the V1 and the supreme [emoji7]

I have one of these coming tomorrow! Really looking forward to it.

I love how it looks, like a mash up of the V1 and the supreme [emoji7]
Exactly that. :) The project started out as the RDTA v3 but the vape style is much closer to the undervalued Supreme Lite, not surprising as it's a cut down Supreme v2.

Steam Crave had chased themselves down a niche with the Plus and Titan tanks and RDSA dripper so it's great to see them release a more mainstream tank.

I had it, hated it.
But then again, I also hated all of their other tanks in the past.

No but I've tried the 28ml capacity Steamcrave Titan.

(can anyone tell I have too much time on my hands today?)

Titan-Fish.jpg

Had mine arrive this morning! Chucked a build straight in there and have been vaping on it since dinner time.

I love the way this looks! Really easy to wick and build, flavour is pretty good. No leaks (yet).

It was a little muted on the first tank but I’m putting that down to the cotton bedding in.

MTL / DTL - safe to say it’s a million miles from being MTL, even on the smallest setting it’s very loose.

I am happy though, it’s early days yet and I’ll be having a play around with builds to find my sweet spot.

Back
Top Bottom