What's new

Has anyone ever had a call from DHL?

Tonight I’m going to break the cardinal rule of 3 mods posting in a thread on one issue but it’s hot as hell here tonight and I’m grumpy as fuck

Fuck me, imagine winning a £100+ mod or a massive amount of juice after only donating £5 to the charity and the person who has given that mod or whatever away for FREE !! Asking you to pay roughly £3.95 in postage costs
What a fucking Liberty !

It was made clear, very clear from the start
You guys obviously don’t see or appreciate the effort Rob and team put in to the raffle and how disheartening it is to get shit like this for all that effort

This place takes the biscuit sometimes, it really does
Moan fucking moan

For the 1st time in almost 7 years I’m going to not just not look at the forum tonight
I’m going to log out
I’m going to ignore this ever happened and come back on tomorrow and forget about it

But please, get a grip - nobody is pimping anything

If you can’t afford to pay for postage simple - don’t enter

You’ll be asking secret Santa for your postage money back next

IMG_4775.jpg

Just for the record I only asked “they do?” because I was surprised, and only because I donated something a couple of years ago and paid the postage. I’ve donated something this time I had lying around unused too but it makes no odds to me who pays the postage.

Maybe we should get back to the topic of @Simon G ’s DHL nightmare.

Just for the record I only asked “they do?” because I was surprised, and only because I donated something a couple of years ago and paid the postage. I’ve donated something this time I had lying around unused too but it makes no odds to me who pays the postage.

Maybe we should get back to the topic of @Simon G ’s DHL nightmare.

It's not a nightmare, I don't give a fuck.

.... it's really just a heads up for others, the item was valued at $23 (about £18.50) and I was being asked to pay £16 to get it. If I had bought the item for £18.50 then had to pay £34.50 total, that's a big difference and a lot more than I've ever paid with RM.

I honestly thought I was being scammed. :D

I've had parcels from overseas delivered by DHL. Never asked to pay a penny towards it. Two items from Heaven gifts when I had just joined the forum and one from Voopoo just recently.

Last edited:
@nwhornet you had a message from DHL today, suspect it's the vinci mod from voopoo, I've just had one asking for payment of import duty / tax before delivery, only £4.45 not paid it yet just wondering if you had the same

@nwhornet you had a message from DHL today, suspect it's the vinci mod from voopoo, I've just had one asking for payment of import duty / tax before delivery, only £4.45 not paid it yet just wondering if you had the same
Not had a thing since Voopoo said they were posting it "soon" after I pm'd for an update about 2 weeks ago. DHL will likely charge an admin fee as well so we will see.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news @Cozy but the £4.45 is only for the import duty and there will be an additional £8 handling charge.

Back
Top Bottom