What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Grandad Odin

Thanks everyone and @DeeDee it's the thought that counts and i appreciate yours and everyone else's wishes, they really mean a lot, Waiting for my Son to send some pictures but he was up all last night so might be catching up with some sleep. They are letting Shona (my daughter in law) home today which surprised me, i thought new mothers stayed in hospital 5-7 days, it must of changed since i had babies or my ex had them. Just glad everything is ok :)

long gone are the days of keeping them in for days, when my daughters was born 26 years ago they came home the following day :)

I am happy to announce the birth of my 1st Grand Child. He was born at 2.30 am and weighed 7lb 2oz. I am literally over the moon this morning and can't stop smiling. The baby is a boy and they have named him Hunter, i don't know if the name is a reference to Leeds United Player Norman Hunter who died recently or just random, i would like to think the first. Mother and Baby are doing well and i think they are letting her home today which has shocked me a bit but just glad everything is ok.

That's fantastic news @LordOdin, I'm so pleased for you. Enjoy every single moment of it. It's a precious thing.

I would like to introduce you all to my New Grandson Hunter, he is a little stunner.

ctwrzBh.jpg

@BigCloud Thanks mate, i am still buzzing, can't think of much else at the minute, he has taken over my head already. Was nice to get some photo's of him with me not being able to go out. Just waiting to meet the little fella in person and i know that might be a while. My son is keeping me updated regular so that's good.

Back
Top Bottom