What's new

Grandad Odin

LordOdin

Veteran
I am happy to announce the birth of my 1st Grand Child. He was born at 2.30 am and weighed 7lb 2oz. I am literally over the moon this morning and can't stop smiling. The baby is a boy and they have named him Hunter, i don't know if the name is a reference to Leeds United Player Norman Hunter who died recently or just random, i would like to think the first. Mother and Baby are doing well and i think they are letting her home today which has shocked me a bit but just glad everything is ok.

Congrats mate!! Glad all are doing well and healthy, best wishes to all.
Of course it's after Norman Hunter so watch your ankles.

Congrats mate!! Glad all are doing well and healthy, best wishes to all.
Of course it's after Norman Hunter so watch your ankles.

I thought they were supposed to be called ankle biters, not ankle kickers. :) Still Hunter might just break that pattern. You never know, one day he could be gracing Elland Road himself. :)

@MarylinC37 Something like that is what dreams are made of :) but anything is possible. Only thing is i want to see and hold him but can't go out which is kind of putting a downer on things, My son will bring him once everything is sorted so shouldn't be too long, Thanks for the kind messages guys appreciate them.

@MarylinC37 Something like that is what dreams are made of :) but anything is possible. Only thing is i want to see and hold him but can't go out which is kind of putting a downer on things, My son will bring him once everything is sorted so shouldn't be too long, Thanks for the kind messages guys appreciate them.

Hopefully they can keep you flooded with photos until you get to see him. :)

Massive congrats @LordOdin ! Please don't let the current situation put a downer on what is an otherwise joyous occasion. You will have plenty of time for cuddles and kickabouts in the garden when all this stuff is over.

Back
Top Bottom