What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Good cigar flavoured E Juice needed.

HoL Guevera was the best cigar juice I ever bought from here in uk - unfortunately looks like TPD has put a stop to that.
Puros dark is very good but not true cigar imo.
The best, however are from http://www.naturally-extracted-tobacco.com in the US. Raven very good, and the limited editions are superb.
Only downer is flat rate shipping to uk, so best to pop in a beefy order to make it worthwhile [emoji106]

What about tobacco/cigar flavourings? I`ve had RY4 and another noname ones and so far i`m not impressed. I need to find a good tobacco blend for MTL

If you like a mild, sweet taste, try Vapable American Red. It's good on its own but really comes to life when you add other flavours and give it a good steep.

I know there is a multitude of tobacco and branded cigarette flavoured juices about but im looking for a really good cigar juice, to as closely replicate a cohiba as possible... Its for my old man who occasionally has the odd cigar and has shown an interest in the vaping route recently... 0 nic would be ideal but its a quality juice im after..Thanks in advance..

might get flamed for this but i had a hansung -not sure of spelling china maker- cigar flavor that i gave to a older guy at the pub and he loved it

HoL Guevera was the best cigar juice I ever bought from here in uk - unfortunately looks like TPD has put a stop to that.
Puros dark is very good but not true cigar imo.
The best, however are from http://www.naturally-extracted-tobacco.com in the US. Raven very good, and the limited editions are superb.
Only downer is flat rate shipping to uk, so best to pop in a beefy order to make it worthwhile [emoji106]
Tpd had nothing to do with that buddy as I remember. I think georgio knocked them on the head as he was having a mare with tobacco supplies. I had a few bottles that where awful as did another respected forum member as I recall and georgio was mortified.
He had a clamp down on his suppliers at that time and dropped some lines that quality couldn't be guaranteed on.

Tpd had nothing to do with that buddy as I remember. I think georgio knocked them on the head as he was having a mare with tobacco supplies. I had a few bottles that where awful as did another respected forum member as I recall and georgio was mortified.
He had a clamp down on his suppliers at that time and dropped some lines that quality couldn't be guaranteed on.

Ah cheers for that buddy- I thought it was something to do with the testing malarkey!
I've got a nice little stockpile of Guevara and Perique built up which will keep me going for quite a while [emoji106]

Ah cheers for that buddy- I thought it was something to do with the testing malarkey!
I've got a nice little stockpile of Guevara and Perique built up which will keep me going for quite a while [emoji106]
They may reappear if he can get his hands on a good supply of the n.e.t. last I heard he was working on a new better cigar product. Sounds exiting.

It's totally not my thing but I have seen and vaped some very good likenesses! Not cheap but defo out there! Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom