What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Go to juice

It was 88 Vape Strawberry Mousse and their Lime Zest Cookie. But the lowest nicotine they do them in is 3mg, so I am looking for something new.

That Lime Zest Cookie was lush but like you, too much nic for me now. Flavour Boss do something similar but I've not tried it yet.

Key lime cookie from Cotswold vapour? You can get concentrate from mixshop and make it to desired strength

Strawberry Delight by Cotswold for me doesn't matter how many nice juices I try I always go back to that

Neon Green Slushie by Far/Element
Grape Vape by Far/Element
Lemon Puff by Psyco Juice

I have 2 tbh.

Manabush Nokomis in the AM
Getvape (Soon to be renamed/rebranded) Blueberry slushie in the PM

I flit about and try tanks of other stuff but my goto juice has to be the Blueberry slushie. I never seem to tire of it.

Pimpmyvapes.co.uk do an incredible raspberry lemonade.. I mean it's phenomenal! But the shits have gone out of business and I can no longer get it :'( but my current go to flavour is blue cotton candy

Vape Slurp Export for me. Cant get enough of it, its very sweet but I don't mind that.

For MTL I can't find anything better than good old Red Astaire. Never tried it in a high power tank though. Might be quite interesting.

For making big clouds, Isle of flavours.

I have 2 tbh.

Manabush Nokomis in the AM
Getvape (Soon to be renamed/rebranded) Blueberry slushie in the PM

I flit about and try tanks of other stuff but my goto juice has to be the Blueberry slushie. I never seem to tire of it.

Am I right in thinking Getvape went by the wayside post TPD?

Back
Top Bottom