What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Glorious Monday!

Mawsley

Putting the soup into super hero
Monday sees vape shops opening up once more after an arduous period under the lockdowns. Many of them have barely managed to survive to this point and a number have gone to the wall unless they forged an online alternative.

Are you planning on going back?
Are you intending to make a point to visit one?
Has your buying habit changed for good and you'll remain online?

Glad they can reopen but haven't been to a vape shop in a few years.

Glad they can reopen but haven't been to a vape shop in a few years.
Me neither.

I would if any of them sold anything I normally buy though. Maybe I need to take a trip down to the IoW and go buy something from Rob at Steam Island :D

The local Evapo has friendly staff, and an almost friend (whatever that is :18:) has a vape shop a few doors up, I know the staff as well, as I used to work there, on and off. So yes, at least two vape shops to visit, looking forward to it.

Its good to see them opening again but wont be going to any local ones as both of my local ones have closed down :(

Mine been open.... albiet cant go in.... will serve you at door. They also did a pre order / delivery service if local to start with.
I`m more bothered now about getting a hair cut......

I've always bought online, my habit only changes in that year on year I buy less and less. I can't think of anything that I would visit a B&M store for, not a single thing.
Seems to me their main audience is smoking switchers and juice for those who don't DIY. The high street is a tough place.

Me neither.

I would if any of them sold anything I normally buy though. Maybe I need to take a trip down to the IoW and go buy something from Rob at Steam Island :D
If you weren't on The Bike, I'd be So Happy to join you @Mawsley :)

Like a lot of others I buy everything to do with vaping online, as I do for all my hobby/intrest things. Feel a bit guilty really as in the town near me there are 4 vape shops that I've noticed and probably more.
But that's the way things are going!

Back
Top Bottom