What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Giving up vaping...please recommend me some good juice to finish with

Cheers for the suggestions. Will take a look

My father recently died of lung cancer (he was a 20 a day smoker for nearly 50 years), plus I have two young children so I feel quitting smoking anything is the right thing to do.

Sorry to hear of your loss mate. If you need a bunch of unknowns to share shit with or talk bollocks then we are always here for you. You knocking down to zero nic to give up? Our resident journo said he did it pretty easily by just not vaping as much and he lost the want for it. He said zero nic tasted like shit too.

Sorry to hear of your loss mate. If you need a bunch of unknowns to share shit with or talk bollocks then we are always here for you. You knocking down to zero nic to give up? Our resident journo said he did it pretty easily by just not vaping as much and he lost the want for it. He said zero nic tasted like shit too.
I have cut my nic to very low.. 2 or 3 mg for MTL and 1mg or less for DTL. I tried zero for a week just to se how addicted I still was and learned that if I wanted to quit I could do so easily, but even a very small amount of nicotine greatly improves the flavour and the feel. I tried several flavours on zero nicotine and they all had a weird, sort of metallic note to them which I personally found quite unpleasant.

I've been vaping 1mg for about 6 months now and i'm sure i could give up completely with very little effort at all, in fact back in February i ran out of e liquid 5 days from the end of a two week holiday, and after 1 day of being mildly irritated i didn't have any cravings at all. I've got about 300ml of 72mg base in the freezer and when that has gone i will probably switch to 0mg, though when your only mixing at 1mg 300ml of 72mg goes a long way. best of luck with the giving up.

Sorry to hear about your lose

I did a research into deaths in my own family and found out 9 people all died from smoking related illness in the last 30 years it's hard to quit completely. I did vape 0mg for 2 weeks not knowing it had no nicotine in it last year so I suppose I should quit but it's not just about vaping anymore the whole thing is part of my life so I would have to walk away from the lot

sorry for your loss

before trying more flavours and potentially becoming more addicted, wouldnt it be best to just stop now?

Sorry for your loss dude. You could try Rhubarb Tarte from the Bunkr range that Manabush make. Very nice juice.

If I wanted to quit and all I had was Heisenberg, quitting would be the easiest thing I've ever done. People actually vape that suff voluntarily??
Totally agree icepie, tastes like gone off cough medicine to me. Sorry to hear of your loss MJ.

Sorry to hear about that, i've had many in my family had terminal illnesses. it's a sad reality of life :(

If you want a nice fresh and fruity flavour.. try nasty juice. It has a mild menthol aftertaste with a strong fruity taste as well.

Back
Top Bottom