What's new

Giving up vaping...please recommend me some good juice to finish with

xenon20

Initiate
Hi all

Can anybody recommend me some really nice good quality juices to try before I give up.
I tend to like fruity juices, ones I have really liked so far are blueberry, banana, apple, forest fruits, watermelon, orange.
Also looking for a really good custard or creamy yogurt (not too sweet). Oh and maybe a nice peanut butter ?

Could I hear your personal fruit / custard / yogurt / peanut butter favorites or recommendations please ?

Many thanks

Paul

Last edited:
General's Juices Fruitbowl and General Custard.
Hope you don't like them too much, you won't want to give up [emoji16]

Charlies chalk dust peanut butter jesus. My all time favourite juice can vape it all day every day, have not foud a better peanut butter juice. Only thing i will say is i personally find 3mg a bit harsh so i buy a 0mg and a 3mg and mix them together. Such an awesome juice though, if you try it would love to know how you get on.

Why are you giving up?

Anyway, I can't get enough of 88 Vape's Lime Zest Cooke and their Strawberry Mousse. I know they are budget juices but I am passing up lots of premium stuff in favour of them.

Cheers for the suggestions. Will take a look
Why are you giving up?
My father recently died of lung cancer (he was a 20 a day smoker for nearly 50 years), plus I have two young children so I feel quitting smoking anything is the right thing to do.

Good luck mate, and sorry to hear about your loss.
I'd recommend anything from Cotswold vapour, fallstreak/colonel boom as good options.
All the best @xenon20

Sorry for your trials man

+1 for Cotswolds, their custard donut is awesome.

Cheers for the suggestions. Will take a look

My father recently died of lung cancer (he was a 20 a day smoker for nearly 50 years), plus I have two young children so I feel quitting smoking anything is the right thing to do.

That would probably give me the incentive too. Best of luck for the future.

Back
Top Bottom