What's new

Getting a bit if the olde vapers tongue

Fogman

Postman
Hi all, i hope you are doing well in these difficult times.
It appears im suffering with a bit if the old vapers tongue.
I have upped my water intake, is there anything else that could maybe get rid of it asap?
All i can taste with my favourite juice is a bit of sweetness . Thank you

Got anything with a bit of menthol in? Any strong mouthwash in the house?

I'm the same, I'm freaking out a bit, vaped Heisenburg all yesterday & still can't taste anything. Food & drink's fine but vape, nadda

Got anything with a bit of menthol in? Any strong mouthwash in the house?

I'm the same, I'm freaking out a bit, vaped Heisenburg all yesterday & still can't taste anything. Food & drink's fine but vape, nadda
I do have some colgare peroxyl mouthwash that i csn try....its very good for treating mouth irritations etc so may be worth you trying too mate

I do have some colgare peroxyl mouthwash that i csn try....its very good for treating mouth irritations etc so may be worth you trying too mate

I haven't got any of the fancy stuff, just generic supermarket brand

I think ive got a bit too cause i have been vaping more than usual being im working from home.

Going to up liquids and try mouthwash too

Annoying :12:

As mentioned before I go with a really strong cup of black coffee, I then follow this up with a glass of water and then a good solid rinse with mouthwash (generic will do), more water and try again, seems to do the trick. Sometimes I can get round it by vaping a really icy menthol juice in a different tank for a bit.

Mix up your juices too. If you always have fruit try a custard, and vice versa.
I always have a fruit and a cutard on the go in separate mods and can't remember the last time I had the dreaded VT

water with slices of lemon squeezed then chucked in, works well and bonus side effect of being good for you! i use VT as a time to vape my less favoured juice, weird how it doesn't affect my taste of food/drink either @JohnnyAce !

As @ObiWanVaponi said, alternate between different flavours works. When ever I feel this coming on I usually switch to a menthol based juice.
Vaping the same juice for any length of time I'n my case mutes the flavour so switching between flavours seems to put VT at bay

Back
Top Bottom