What's new

Genuine single coil RDA suggestions

MajorVape

Postman
Hi, im looking for a new rda. My last rda was a goon v1.5 and I enjoyed it. There seems to be a lot more options this time round, any suggestions? I normally vape between .4 and .6 and enjoy custards, not too interested in complex builds etc just want it to be decent quality.

Last edited:
https://www.ecigone.co.uk/vaperz-cloud-shogun-rda
Quality is excellent, works great with a 0.4-0.6 build, no need for complex coils, simple 24g flat ss gives bang on flavour, comes with 2 top caps for different airflow options and a beauty ring...
Only negative I’d give it is the drip tip is a tad to short, that’s easily solved tho...
Use code 20OFF at the above link for 20% off...
At that price it’s definitely one to consider....

Thanks apes, went for the tauren simply for the fact that i preffered the look of it.

Hi apes quick update on the rda. Firstly shipped really quickly thanks sr-vapes. Quality: 9 out of ten, only reason for 9 is the gold plated grub screws on the deck feel a little delicate otherwise great packaging and machining. Flavour and experiance: I put my usual goon build in there, single coil 24 gauge kanthol 0.5 at 30 watts and was not impressed however not one to give up I ordered 0.5 clapton coils and upped to 40 watts and was happier still think it can be improved when i get the wicking right but overall happy. The only other problem is increasing to 40 watts drains my current mod quickly (reuleaux rx mini) so need to get a better mod but will start a new thread for that.

Hi apes quick update on the rda. Firstly shipped really quickly thanks sr-vapes. Quality: 9 out of ten, only reason for 9 is the gold plated grub screws on the deck feel a little delicate otherwise great packaging and machining. Flavour and experiance: I put my usual goon build in there, single coil 24 gauge kanthol 0.5 at 30 watts and was not impressed however not one to give up I ordered 0.5 clapton coils and upped to 40 watts and was happier still think it can be improved when i get the wicking right but overall happy. The only other problem is increasing to 40 watts drains my current mod quickly (reuleaux rx mini) so need to get a better mod but will start a new thread for that.
Worth pushing it a little harder bud.
The deck is designed to keep big coils cool so would start at 0.25ohm 5wrap 3-3.5mm id 70w+ then work from there.

Worth pushing it a little harder bud.
The deck is designed to keep big coils cool so would start at 0.25ohm 5wrap 3-3.5mm id 70w+ then work from there.
This helped, I made a larger diameter coil, 3mm but at 0.4 ohms and its much better. Tried .25 at higher wattage just cant get on with it.

Back
Top Bottom