What's new

Geekvape Zeus or OBS crius 2

I have both and they are both in rotation on a daily basis.

I would reccomend the crius 2 purely down to wicking as the zeus is a pain the **** to get spot on but when you do it's for me the best though either way both give off brilliant favour and neither would be a bad buy

I have both and they are both in rotation on a daily basis.

I would reccomend the crius 2 purely down to wicking as the zeus is a pain the **** to get spot on but when you do it's for me the best though either way both give off brilliant favour and neither would be a bad buy

Thanks i have ordered the crius from Gearbest EU warehouse today. Cant wait to give it a try!

Is the Crius much of an upgrade from the Engine Nano, as i love my Nano and am looking at another single coiler?

Is the Crius much of an upgrade from the Engine Nano, as i love my Nano and am looking at another single coiler?
in my opinion, yes it is. my nano(which i used to like)is in the drawer now. always use my serpent smm and the crius 2

Zeus, Crius 2 and Kylin mini are all better in my opinion.

Zeus for me. Bin the cotton out the box and get some cotton bacon for a stress free experience

Back
Top Bottom