What's new

Geekvape B coils(new).

Tone77

Postman
So basically are the new boost coils any better than the originals.?Ive not used my Geekvape z nano tank for a while but am thinking of using it again.From memory they used to give off a good flavour but the tank leaked,whether that was theough the coils or not i dont know.Would just like to hear some reviews on them.Ta.:).

I like the B series coils. Always been quite reliable for me and the flavour's usually good. The new 0.2 is decent but has a very limited wattage range (50/58w). I found them better at about 45w though.

I like the B series coils. Always been quite reliable for me and the flavour's usually good. The new 0.2 is decent but has a very limited wattage range (50/58w). I found them better at about 45w though.
i
I mainly used the .6 coil.Just wondered what the difference was between the old and new coils,if any.

i
I mainly used the .6 coil.Just wondered what the difference was between the old and new coils,if any.

Just the same really mate with the 0.4 and 0.6. They seem to have released an 0.3 and 0.2 as well, only tried the 0.2 out of those 2 new ones.

Back
Top Bottom