What's new

G V aegis boost pod.

You would need a 510 adapter?
Think you can take the 510 connector off the mero and it fits onto a pod mod,whether it fits on the aegis boost I dont know .I could be totally wrong ofcourse.lol.

Think you can take the 510 connector off the mero and it fits onto a pod mod,whether it fits on the aegis boost I dont know .I could be totally wrong ofcourse.lol.
Yep think I've got that totally wrong lol

Bought a mero tank as that takes the same coils as the boost pod,(Less than a fiver)and a 510 adapter and hope it's easier to fill and still get great flavour.I did email geek vape about the black pods and how difficult it was to see the juice inside,they did tell me that they would pass the info on to the relevant people.lol.

Bought a mero tank as that takes the same coils as the boost pod,(Less than a fiver)and a 510 adapter and hope it's easier to fill and still get great flavour.I did email geek vape about the black pods and how difficult it was to see the juice inside,they did tell me that they would pass the info on to the relevant people.lol.

You bought a 510 adapter for the Boost? I have one, the thing is the battery life on the Boost is a bit rubbish, hence I have 2 boosts and use the pods, because the draw and flavour is superb.

Hope it works well for you mate.

I bought a boost plus pod a while ago for an Aegis Pro and it was unuasble. Even shining a torch at the fucker wouldn't penetrate the gloom. What were they thinking?

Hope it works well for you mate.

I bought a boost plus pod a while ago for an Aegis Pro and it was unuasble. Even shining a torch at the fucker wouldn't penetrate the gloom. What were they thinking?

The darker the pod, the less susceptible to tank cracking - apparently.

You bought a 510 adapter for the Boost? I have one, the thing is the battery life on the Boost is a bit rubbish, hence I have 2 boosts and use the pods, because the draw and flavour is superb.
Yep for the boost .I have the coolfire z50 mod aswell so I'm used to rubbish battery life.lol.

Back
Top Bottom