What's new

FT orders.

Not a fan of FT only had a couple of things from them and they took ages to arrive. I won't be using them again, hope you get your items soon @BULLDOG1964

Just to add. I don't believe any of this bull about the delays being because of holidays, shipping restrictions etc because I buy quite a few bits from china through ebay ( not vape related) and they arrive pretty quickly.
So it's fasttech not China that is slow.

i think you are right as even some of the other chinese vape retailers can be pretty quick. i never really need anything in a hurry. for me fasttech have the advantage of having a lot more stuff listed, and sometimes cheaper. depends what it is, i suppose.

I ordered some stuff off FT last week and it is already in the country.

i think you are right as even some of the other chinese vape retailers can be pretty quick. i never really need anything in a hurry. for me fasttech have the advantage of having a lot more stuff listed, and sometimes cheaper. depends what it is, i suppose.
Depends what you're after though. The item I wanted was £3.50 from fasttech so I ordered 3. Got fed up waiting for restock so cancelled and order 2 from a uk supplier for £4.50 each. Cost more yes, but negligible in the grand scheme of things.

Depends what you're after though. The item I wanted was £3.50 from fasttech so I ordered 3. Got fed up waiting for restock so cancelled and order 2 from a uk supplier for £4.50 each. Cost more yes, but negligible in the grand scheme of things.

aye, i get you. all i really ever pick up are cheap clones of obscure atties. they are a few quid on fasttech. i’m guessing i’d be able to swap my liver for an authentic one on some facebook group :D

Back
Top Bottom