What's new

Freemax mesh pro and Nunchaku

ajta75

Postman
Hi guys,

Anyone ever stuck a freemax mesh pro on top of a uwell nunchaku mod?

Thanks in advance.

You can put the tank on top of the mod it's just a 510 connection so yes screw it in and away you go just stick within the limits of the mesh pro coil with regards to the power on the mod

Cheers Cozy, just wondering how it would look to be honest.

freemax pro is a fab tank but the question would be can the mod handle the freemax coils
KANTHAL SINGLE 0.15 = 40-70W

KANTHAL DOUBLE 0.2 = 60-90W

KANTHAL TRIPLE 0.15 = 80-110W

KANTHAL QUAD 0.15 = 80-120W

KANTHAL QUINTUPLE 0.15 = 80-130W

KANTHAL SEXTUPLE 0.15 = 80-140W

FIRELOCK SEXTUPLE 0.15 = 60-140W

FIRELOCK DUODENARY 0.15 = 80-180W

Mod is 5-80w so most are gonna be towards the top of the power range kanthal double would probably be best bet as the single I've heard isn't the best but will probably drain the battery pretty quick

Thanks guys, I expect the single battery won't last long. I bought the dual coils with the tank so I'll need to carry a spare 18650. At least the diameter is the same at the base. Cheers.

ive just bought a vaperesso armour pro which is a single battery but it takes a 21700 40T battery.
60watts lasts but you can see the battery drain after a few puffs so not sure it would last all day.

best i had out of a 18650 in the istick60 was 1 hour 10 minutes at 50watts

The Freemax is best with the Triple mesh coils and they need around 100w in my opinion, so sadly it isn't going to cut it. The Nunchaku kit is very good tho from what I hear :)

im running the triple at 70w and its a bit too airy for me so dread to think what the quad coil will be like when i try that.
the twin coil is perfect for lower wattage mods.

Back
Top Bottom