What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Freebies!!!

Penelope

Postman
Just curious what'st the best free gift you've received and what did you have to do to get it.

I usually get some free nicotine shots with my shortfill orders but I'm from the generation where theres always a free gift incentive, whether is be a BOGOF or a BOGOHP or the standard free wash bag gift (I have over 20 and I dont think I've ever paid for one).

Has anyone had any really good ones from Vaping sites?

A few over the years :)
Mainly from close friends and forum vendors. :)

Each and every one as they each meant something special.
Probably the favourites would be a Lee Ash Mor Crann that I was given by The POTV Staff, a totally unique Mod that was made for me by @joe clay and some beautiful gear from Billie at By Leo. :)

My first was a top class Regatta sailing jacket from E-lites, back in 2013. Over the years I have received many free mods, atties and peripherals from various sources but top prize has to be the all expenses paid, three week vaping holiday in Shenzhen in 2016 courtesy of Steam Crave. :)

Don't think I ever got anything but a cough from Philip Morris, the fucking tightwad!

IMG_0026.JPG

Not exactly freebies, but both paid for using amazon gift certificates that I recieved free for doing surveys playing games on my phone

Each and every one as they each meant something special.
Probably the favourites would be a Lee Ash Mor Crann that I was given by The POTV Staff, a totally unique Mod that was made for me by @joe clay and some beautiful gear from Billie at By Leo. :)

That's amazing, I've not had anything that good for free!

My first was a top class Regatta sailing jacket from E-lites, back in 2013. Over the years I have received many free mods, atties and peripherals from various sources but top prize has to be the all expenses paid, three week vaping holiday in Shenzhen in 2016 courtesy of Steam Crave. :)

Don't think I ever got anything but a cough from Philip Morris, the fucking tightwad!

I am so insanely jealous right now, I was talking more like free gifts with offers not your personal business exchanges :D

Each one holds a very special place in my heart. The sentimental attachment is more than any value.

Back
Top Bottom