What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Freebie Hunters!

Its a bit catch 22 as i come on here everyday but really don't post so much yes i do enter the odd giveaway, But one maybe two a yr again if i will not use the stuff myself then no i don't enter.
I have never done a giveaway as TBH i can't be arsed and i would forget about it, But if i see a person asking about a certain piece of vape gear that i have but not using i will contact them via pm and if they want it i will just send it out to them for free.
So some of us do do our bit but its not seen by everybody so we may also come across as a freebie hunter.
The hunters give themselves away most of the time so I wouldn’t worry about it!

One thing I've noticed in the giveaways and comps is that people are tagging larger and larger amounts of members and it can be tricky to find someone to tag after a few entries. I wouldn't want to tag just anyone, for the sake of an entry, I do try to make sure that the person I tag would be interested in the style of vape hardware that is on offer. In one giveaway two posts have replies that contain 10+ tagged members. I'm sort of laughingly thinking "Shit, who the fook am I going to tag". It's not a criticism, just an observation.
Im horrible with this. Only from mfgs tho, they pay shipping to the states.

There have been times ive been tempted to just cut and paste the whole 'online members' list because i couldnt find anyone to tag.
Sometimes i like to tag new members as well, if they seem like they r legitimate ppl, kind of like a welcome gift.

I recall it being the vaporesso FORZ tx80 comp. A flurry of late unknown 1 post wonders. Myself and 1 of the bottom feeders iirc were drawn for the FORZ tx80 review
Sourcemore finally got the forz in stock so mine should be here in a week or so. Yay!!

Sorry if I have been put on team free shit, I do love some free stuff though. I try to contribute where I can.

I get the impression there's a fair few decent folk who contribute a lot on here who seem to think this thread is aimed at them. It's not. As has been said, it's pretty easy to spot the freeloaders, and none have them have said 'owt on this thread. I've never done a giveaway and rarely look in that section, but I can tell 'em. It's not you, @ADDicT.

Back
Top Bottom