What's new

Free repair/service for mods

Hi KrytanDale,

I am new to the forum and looking to have my Smok Majesty mod repaired. It just does not seem to switch on anymore, even with new recharged batteries. Would this be something you would be interested in to look at and repair?

Hi KrytanDale,

I am new to the forum and looking to have my Smok Majesty mod repaired. It just does not seem to switch on anymore, even with new recharged batteries. Would this be something you would be interested in to look at and repair?
I can have a look, contact me on pm

Hello mate, ihave old double barrel and the screen has gone everything else works, do you think you would be able to find a screen that would fit/work?. thanks in advance. matt c.

Hello mate, ihave old double barrel and the screen has gone everything else works, do you think you would be able to find a screen that would fit/work?. thanks in advance. matt c.

You will need a new board and only available from squidvape.com in the USA unless under warranty you will have to pay plus p@p

I will leave it then.. the board works, just no display. well the screw driver is going to come out to play :)
Thank you anyway mate!

I will leave it then.. the board works, just no display. well the screw driver is going to come out to play :)
Thank you anyway mate!

It is a bit of a chunt as it will cost near the same price of the mod on some sites just for a replacement board. I think krytendale could turn it into a mosfet mod or something like that be different

It is a bit of a chunt as it will cost near the same price of the mod on some sites just for a replacement board. I think krytendale could turn it into a mosfet mod or something like that be different
Sounds good to me :)

Back
Top Bottom