What's new

Free repair/service for mods

@KytanDale Pleased you are busy matey

You been ok? Haven't seen u on the forum as much so just checking in lovely

Hope u r keeping well x
Hi @DeeDee aka (Pod Queen) , lovley to check on me :). I am around and all is ok, but busy with peronal stuff, chnging roles at work, learning towards some certificates.

I will use this occasion to apologise to the users that i had to turn down with repairs for the time being.

Hi @DeeDee aka (Pod Queen) , lovley to check on me :). I am around and all is ok, but busy with peronal stuff, chnging roles at work, learning towards some certificates.

I will use this occasion to apologise to the users that i had to turn down with repairs for the time being.

Glad you're ok mate. Don't think you need to apologise. Personal stuff needs to take priority.

still doing repairs bud or will you be at expo this year in birmignham if you could drop me txt (removed for safety) private message instead ash

Last edited by a moderator:
How are you with original topside singles, @KytanDale . It was saying ‘short’, so I withdrew batteries, and popped it in a draw.

need rx200 re building as i tryed fix it myself as conntor stuck down in parts atm if you could helpo be splended :P il cover all cost postage ect

Back
Top Bottom