What's new

Free repair/service for mods

iirc that generation of Wismec's and Joyetech's had shite 510's, time to move on.

Im new to fourm and been looking all over net for wismex rx 200/200s or even gen3 300 no luck i have an rx200 i belive the 510 is pushed in its fires when tank on when i tip the mod certen ways? Would you be able fix this? Idk if its just full gunk or you can push it back in or replqce the 510 your feed back and if you could fix this would be amazing nithin feels better than wismex 200 ❤️ Im in uk westmidlands
Dodgy Earth :)

Hi, I'm just new here in the forum. I do have some basic knowledge of electronics from working as a cellphone technician. I just want to ask for help regarding my SMOK Majesty mods that suddenly stop charging using USB. can you help and shed some light on what should I do to fix it or troubleshoot the mods. Thanks in advance .

on most mods the usb port is best used for software updates only and an externaal battery charger is best used to charge batteries.
ive got over 45 mods and i think only 2 or 3 have ever been used to charge via usb port. the more its used the more chance of the port getting lose or getting damaged.

Hi, I'm just new here in the forum. I do have some basic knowledge of electronics from working as a cellphone technician. I just want to ask for help regarding my SMOK Majesty mods that suddenly stop charging using USB. can you help and shed some light on what should I do to fix it or troubleshoot the mods. Thanks in advance .
Dirty contact
Damaged contact
Dry or broken solder joint on the pcb would be my first port of call.
Give the contact a clean air and with isopropyl to start.

Lets be honest, a SMOK mod suddenly stopping working is hardly surprising. You'd be wiser to buy something with better QC.

iirc that generation of Wismec's and Joyetech's had shite 510's, time to move on.
That is true- even the DNA 200 Jaybo wismec has a 510 whIch you might as well have made yourself with one arm.
If you use a tank or RDA with a longer pin it’s buggered, sometimes you can pull it up with a safety pin but that is one of the boards I want to put in new housing.

I don’t need a triple 18650 mod that I have had to move the ribbon cable away from the fire button which was a common issue, a shite 510, and also the amazing battery contacts where you have to physically bend the mod till it works.

Plus no reverse polarity protection, probably the worst “high end” mod I own.

Lets be honest, a SMOK mod suddenly stopping working is hardly surprising. You'd be wiser to buy something with better QC.
I’m going to get hate for this, but I still have an Xcube 2 that works and a few other Smok mods that work. They have failed on me less than my DNA mods- and yes that was the boards but Evolv replaced them for me.

Back
Top Bottom