What's new

Free parcels in the post

OH! I get you.
So they are not actually magnetic,years ago my sister used to use them.And stick them on with some sort of glue.Crazy.
Yup. They are magnetic. You wear 2 on each eye. One on the top above the lash line and the other one just under the lash line and the magnet holds them together. A lot easier than glue.

I just got an 'air football' and some crappy metal plectrums with some daft shit written on them... amazon.

Had two screen savers in two days for a samsung galaxy note 9 courtesy of amazon.

It's just started here just had a package and hubby says what you ordered, I said nothing so the we ask my two cousins and they said no. Checked address and its amazon and no transaction or anything listed in orders. Thanks amazon but what do you do with these
20180824_122649.jpg

It's just started here just had a package and hubby says what you ordered, I said nothing so the we ask my two cousins and they said no. Checked address and its amazon and no transaction or anything listed in orders. Thanks amazon but what do you do with these View attachment 170534
Have you got an old leather or denim jacket that could do with punking up? :)

Back
Top Bottom