What's new

Free parcels in the post

So I just got my first free crap from Amazon, I have no idea what the fuck they are, I'll post some pictures later but they appear to be flat 'pop up' things (like a popup tent but they aren't tents) ... maybe like place mats or something?? They have a cartoon dinosaur head on them and the words "Mr Wild Boy" on them .... very odd.:S

Fucking disappointed in today’s offering - came in a massive box, thought I’d struck the big time!

Attachments

• 7D52B204-35B9-487E-A70B-1B9B1B708CCC.jpeg
    7D52B204-35B9-487E-A70B-1B9B1B708CCC.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 103
Phew thought it had stopped but today i got a desk fan but it comes with 2 x 18650's.
Now obviously im not going to use them for anything vape related as i suspect they will be a very low rating. Any idea?

20180620_201948.jpg
20180620_202030.jpg

I got one of these free in the post .
Really good apparently
IMG_7439[1].JPG
Good for a drink holder
IMG_7438[1].JPG
Would be great if they had one for a phone.

20180621_175436.jpg

I got home to two sorry you weren't in cards. One from amazon and one from royal mail.
The royal mail one was my Aspire puxos kit, the amazon one was delivered to a neighbour which they brought round, I hadn't ordered anything but was excited to see a massive box of mystery.
The excitement was short lived when I opened it and found a rechargeable breast pump :17:

View attachment 164155

I got home to two sorry you weren't in cards. One from amazon and one from royal mail.
The royal mail one was my Aspire puxos kit, the amazon one was delivered to a neighbour which they brought round, I hadn't ordered anything but was excited to see a massive box of mystery.
The excitement was short lived when I opened it and found a rechargeable breast pump :17:
I know your not going to say but bet you tryed them just out of curiosity :D

Back
Top Bottom