What's new

Free parcels in the post

When do we ever stay on topic :)
Very true. I posted my bike pics but edited my post and found a more appropriate thread for them. What bikes does your dad like? May be waay off but gonna hazard a guess and say Triumph and BSA?

Very true. I posted my bike pics but edited my post and found a more appropriate thread for them. What bikes does your dad like? May be waay off but gonna hazard a guess and say Triumph and BSA?

Hes a Harley man, builds from scratch gets bored of it, sells it, gets another. He goes through phases though. After he built his last Harley, he got in japanese bikes, then German bikes but he always returns back to a harley Davidson. Couldn't tell you what model hes got just now. He changes bikes more than he changes his underwear. He goes to thunder in the glen every year.

Hes a Harley man, builds from scratch gets bored of it, sells it, gets another. He goes through phases though. After he built his last Harley, he got in japanese bikes, then German bikes but he always returns back to a harley Davidson. Couldn't tell you what model hes got just now. He changes bikes more than he changes his underwear. He goes to thunder in the glen every year.
Sweet. Really like the Harley Roadster. Beautiful bike. Only owned Jap bikes myself. I'm too skiny for a big, heavy bike like a Harley.

Finally get to join the club with a nano facial mister

tried to give it away but nobody wants it

It's been a while but this came Friday. Not from Amazon this time, but from China, though I've no idea which vendor sent it.
IMG_20180311_170319.jpg

Unfortunate side effect of Chinese vendors we all use. Our names our passed on to Amazon by them to send overstock out too. Much cheaper than returning it or paying for disposal.
Like a lucky dip.

Back
Top Bottom