What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Free parcels in the post

I haven't received anything for free, but did once get a strange delivery.

I was around 15 or so, and a parcel arrived for me. My Mum signed, and I was excited to see what it was. I opened it in front of her, and I pulled out one of the biggest bra's I have ever seen. Bright purple, with cups that could cover my head. At that age I found it quite embarrassing, and wondered what my Mum thought- I didn't have a secret thing for massive bra's.

It turned out I had got my cousin to order something for me a few weeks before, and she had ordered a bra and accidentally sent it to my address. Funny now, but at the time before I knew what was going on I felt a bit weird lol.

j7gSMq5.jpg

Just came in this morning. This is so ironic:18::18:

Will be applying it to my door anytime now because why not?

Of course mrs mitz its from me. :30:
Little dissapointed it arived after Valentine but its had a long way to travel :55::54:
I say "just" but it actually turned up on the 15th. Been a bit lazy posting it here. I'm guessing it was sent out and supposed to arrive on Valentines day but lucky for me the 15th is my wedding anniversary so no complaints from me or Mrs Mitz.. :D

Saw a lot of this in the states didnt know it was going down here as well :D I have had the odd cable or PC component in the past from Amazon to review but it was always expected as they contacted me first.

I say "just" but it actually turned up on the 15th. Been a bit lazy posting it here. I'm guessing it was sent out and supposed to arrive on Valentines day but lucky for me the 15th is my wedding anniversary so no complaints from me or Mrs Mitz.. :D
Could be one of the many apes youve helped on here showing their gratitude?

Back
Top Bottom