What's new

Free parcels in the post

Mr Ripple

Legend
Just wondering if any of you good folks have experienced anything like this
About two weeks ago I received what appears to be a silicone chocolate ball mold in the post. It had no information relating to where it came from and I've checked PayPal etc and it's not a drunken purchase lol.
Chalked it up as random but today I've received another parcel.
This time it's a bit more intriguing as it has been delivered by Amazon.
Again no info about sender inside so checked Purchases on the Amazon account, PayPal etc but again nothing.
I called Amazon who tracked the package but could not tell be anymore than I have not been charged for it and all she could find out was they had been used to distribute it and it was detailed as a "gift". She could not tell where it came from or who the sender was.
You don't get something for nothing so I'm suspicious.
Only change in spending habits lately is using FT as recommend on here but even that don't make sense given the Amazon thing.
Anybody got any ideas on what's going on here Or had things like this happen to them?

Do you have a wishlist on Amazon? Could be people buying you stuff.

There is a few posts in the "what did your postie bring you" about this.
I had a book reading light come through. No idea who/where from.

I have never logged on and changed a password so fast lol

What's in the second parcel?! Secret admirer maybe, but I'd find it creepy personally :S

Could be amozon messing up, i heard a story on the radio about a bloke who got sent a robot hover one week and a drone worth nearly £1000 the next.
Amazon couldn't find any details so they let him keep it [emoji16]

About two weeks ago I received what appears to be a silicone chocolate ball mold in the post. It had no information relating to where it came from and I've checked PayPal etc and it's not a drunken purchase lol.
Again no info about sender inside so checked Purchases on the Amazon account, PayPal etc but again nothing.
I called Amazon who tracked the package but could not tell be anymore than I have not been charged for it and all she could find out was they had been used to distribute it and it was detailed as a "gift". She could not tell where it came from or who the sender was.
Only change in spending habits lately is using FT as recommend on here but even that don't make sense given the Amazon thing.
Anybody got any ideas on what's going on here Or had things like this happen to them?

Surely the must know where they are sent from or are they not allowed to give out the info.
Going by what others have said it's happening all the time.

Ps, Post 800 go me lol

well isn't that strange ..... on the 20th o f July I received a package from Amazon ( a wooden puzzle board for the over 3s :S) I didn't order it and it doesn't show on paypal or my Amazon account wtf lol

Not even sure what the second one is.
It says it's a pair of headphones game of some kind.
Deff some mass produced rubbish from tha dar East.

Back
Top Bottom