What's new

Found vaping stuffs useful

Benjamin Bailey

Postman
How about this one, who has found your vaping related things useful for other things.

I know a bit of an obvious but I reckon I've broken my toe and going to use some of my cotton bacon to wrap my toe as I don't have any other cotton in the house, also my kids have used my muji pads for stuffing.

I have small wire cutters I use exclusively for my wire but I also cut my finger nails with them.

Then the other obvious ones little screw drivers pliers etc.

Has anyone got any strange uses??

Ironically, I use flavour concentrates as food flavourings, their original purpose.

Vanilla in particular is far more potent and much cheaper than the stuff you buy in supermarkets, and a couple of drops of hazelnut, caramel etc transform a cup of coffee.

Ironically, I use flavour concentrates as food flavourings, their original purpose.

Vanilla in particular is far more potent and much cheaper than the stuff you buy in supermarkets, and a couple of drops of hazelnut, caramel etc transform a cup of coffee.

Interesting.

Smoke machine for an RC boat...
My hubby can't deal with the fast pace of my RC planes and heli's, so plays with boats.. He paid a fortune for a smoke gen that's pretty useless..
I reckon I could build a gravity fed VG dripper and fan, around an old used coil to make a kicking smoke gen..

Luv Chrisie xx

Used some old 18650's as a usb power bank.
The main thing I have found useful is I now always have a small blue handled screwdriver wherever I go.

I use a 30ml unicorn bottle to water my collection of mini succulents. Really handy for getting under the leaves.

I use my old mini flamed torch to light joss sticks, used to be for flaming mesh on my very short lived genny phase.
No lighters in the house so all I have.
Also in a juxtaposition the mrd hair dryer is great for rewrapping 18650's.

Back
Top Bottom