What's new

Fogmansion down?

Doondoons

Postman
I ordered just over £50 worth of liquid from here on the 19th and haven't had any dispatch email which I usually get 1 or 2 days after. Just tried to go on their site today to try and contact them and the whole site is down, at least for me.

What do you think I should do about it? It's a lot of money to just throw away if they aren't going to send it.

I've never shopped there but the site is down for me too
Screenshot_20201125_102814_com.android.chrome.jpg

Did you manage to use PayPal? or is it already removed as an option? . If you did use PayPal you got options

It could be they are doing maintenance to their web site this sometimes happens if you have a phone number give them a call hope you get it sorted.

Jesus.... Hope you're not a victim of PayPal's new regime, mate. I've been wondering where us punters stand if we don't receive goods or they're faulty.

It's a shame they have always been good to me, I seem to have bad luck with vendors the last vendor I used (vapordepot) sent me someone else's order with all their details on the invoice, they were also really unhelpful and careless when I informed them.

Thanks for the contact info Andi I will try to contact them to see if that gets me anywhere.

They have a Facebook page, sorry to be the barer of bad news, but looking at their reviews they don't seem very reliable.

upload_2020-11-25_11-6-29.png

Ah good, well they haven't responded to my email yet and the phone system just goes straight to a voicemail

Back
Top Bottom