What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Flavour concentrate question

ShaunBhoy

Postman
Hi folks,

Quick question as I'm not totally sure of the outcome.

I purchased some liquid from vapegoo nearly 3 weeks ago, and as most of you probably know, it tastes of absolutely nothing.

I have 4x 60ml bottles and 4x 30ml bottles and really don't want to just throw them all away.

If I bought some flavour concentrates, would it help by adding them to these liquids? Is it as simple as that?

Help appreciated

It may work, it may not. It's a risk you take. I've no doubt it would end up tasting of something, whether that something is good or not is another question!

You would need to experiment with percentages etc depending on the concentrates.

Too be honest, you'd think they were all just a pg/vg base with very little to no flavour. I don't mix my own liquid so was just a bit unsure as to how it would turn out.

What flavour profiles are the liquids supposed to be? Few of us may be able to suggest some concentrates to try and percentages to use.

I have blue slush which tastes of nothing but a crappy menthol with the slightest hint of blueberry. Bomb pop which is supposed to be like a rocket ice lolly. Salad man, supposed to be fruit salad, no flavour whatsoever. Cloud 9, can't remember what thats meant to be, tastes of nothing anyway. Nerdz, tastes of nothing as well.

I also have rainbow slush which is actually vape able and iron ade which is irn bru, that was barely vape able. Not fussed about saving the smaller bottles was just the shortfills

I would bin them rather than waste more money and effort trying to improve them. Adjusting the flavour if they're not quite suiting you is one thing, but starting from totally tasteless amounts to mixing your own with VG/PG.

I would bin them rather than waste more money and effort trying to improve them. Adjusting the flavour if they're not quite suiting you is one thing, but starting from totally tasteless amounts to mixing your own with VG/PG.

I think I am just going to bin them after all. I tried one last night and after a couple of puffs it cracked my coil. It may have been purely coincidental but I have never had this happen in all my time vaping. Upon investigation, they claim on their website that some of their juice may crack tanks, the one I had in wasn't on the list. If this can happen, wtf ingredients are they using?

I'd probably just mix them altogether and see if it's vapable, if not then bin it. Try some of Prime Vapes liquids, plenty of flavour and 50% off currently.

Back
Top Bottom