What's new

Finally Getting Into Rebuildables

Thanks guys, i'm all good for now can't thank you guys enough for helping me get into rebuildables..definitely a good decision :) what was putting me off is i thought it would be difficult to wick etc, but once you've done it a few times wicking is easy and results in a really enjoyable vape :D

Thanks guys, i'm all good for now can't thank you guys enough for helping me get into rebuildables..definitely a good decision :) what was putting me off is i thought it would be difficult to wick etc, but once you've done it a few times wicking is easy and results in a really enjoyable vape :D

Good for you buddy glad you are enjoying it btw next time you're going to put some new coils in pm me I'll wrap you up a set of my 220w plus builds will make you're cloud beast seem like a cloud bitch lol

Good for you buddy glad you are enjoying it btw next time you're going to put some new coils in pm me I'll wrap you up a set of my 220w plus builds will make you're cloud beast seem like a cloud bitch lol
lol !
ok matey will do :D

I've cleaned some of that muck off my coil with a cotton earbud and water, will do a proper job of it tomorrow when i re-wick.. and @eyeball kid i checked the screws and they are all on tight !

Can't imagine how difficult it would be to make your own coil, damn !

I'm using some really sweet donut/cake flavour liquid and parts of the cotton have gone quite dark, is this ok or am i not wicking properly?

I've been enjoying le Concorde for the last week or so. Built like a brick outhouse but it still gets a little warm. I may have to pick up a pei top which is a shame as it's a piece of art deco beauty. I don't even run it above 20w. Flavour is excellent though. Not as good as the strike for mtl bit still very good.
I've not noticed mine getting hot, I'm running 0.55mm (23awg?) 5 wrap 2.5id on a squeeze and it's a great vape, wide open af dense and tasty! I only take 1-2sec pulls though maybe that's why it's staying cool

I've not noticed mine getting hot, I'm running 0.55mm (23awg?) 5 wrap 2.5id on a squeeze and it's a great vape, wide open af dense and tasty! I only take 1-2sec pulls though maybe that's why it's staying cool
More of a high ohm slow draw mtl vaper so maybe just my style of vaping. Goes to show how the subtle differences can make a difference.

This guy runs his rda under a tap to clean it

surely that cannot be right ?

This guy runs his rda under a tap to clean it

surely that cannot be right ?

Yes mate. I think someone already mentioned this earlier. You remove the wick, pulse the coil at a high wattage (say 80w for that coil) until it starts to glow red.
You then place the coil CAREFULLY under a running tap (just a light stream). Only the coil and do not press the fire button when it's in the water. This will bring the coil up like New. Dry the coil and dripper with some paper towel and rewick.

Yes mate. I think someone already mentioned this earlier. You remove the wick, pulse the coil at a high wattage (say 80w for that coil) until it starts to glow red.
You then place the coil CAREFULLY under a running tap (just a light stream). Only the coil and do not press the fire button when it's in the water. This will bring the coil up like New. Dry the coil and dripper with some paper towel and rewick.

Ok man,, I don't want to risk doing that incase i get it wrong, can i just use some wet cotton or a wet cloth ?

Back
Top Bottom