What's new

Finally Getting Into Rebuildables

VenomX

Achiever
Thanks to a generous forum member i'm getting a Goon RDA for free as a gift :D

Just want to know any tips on what i should/shouldn't do when i get it, thanks

Always remember to put the top back on after dripping juice on the coils, kissing hot coils hurts like a bitch!

You should post on here how you're finding it and shouldn't take it for granted you'll coil and wick it perfectly straight away.

Keep it simple, get the basics right then progress with complicated builds if you wish.

I started tried, failed to match the flavour, went back to basics and I'm starting to get the feel of it quite literally especially wicking the cotton which is invaluable for me to get the wicking right for other types of coils.

You guys reckon i should buy some cotton designed for wicking, or will cotton wool from boots do

Thanks to a generous forum member i'm getting a Goon RDA for free as a gift :D

Just want to know any tips on what i should/shouldn't do when i get it, thanks

DON'T throw it in the rubbish if it gives you a sore throat....

Seriously tho,about time,enjoy and remember practise makes better don't expect to get it perfect 1st time

Get some cotton bacon v2. I've used other cotton and it has a bit of a taste till it beds in but the bacon is the best imho

One trick I find useful is cut a single strip of cotton for your wicks then cut it in half. Saves an awful lot of messing around.

Back
Top Bottom