What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Favourite summer time vape?

Bottermelk Fresh (Buttermilk with a fresh lemon), from a german co "Twisted Vaping", but am sure there are many similar liquids/conc.

My only divergence from manabush in the day time is usually on hot day's and the pf vapes comes out. Shame that's about to finish.

During the day it will almost always be either Botany Bay, or ICM Lemon Sorbet or Lemon and Lime Ice Cream.

Mine would have to be Dinner Lady Black Orange. So refreshing.
We've got the two new flavours from the summer hols range on the way to test. (Cola cabana and guava sunrise).
Actually looking forward to them as one has a touch of koolada and the other has none, I found the the last ones a little cooling for me. Cola cabana is cherry cola too which is a favourite drink of mine.

We've got the two new flavours from the summer hols range on the way to test. (Cola cabana and guava sunrise).
Actually looking forward to them as one has a touch of koolada and the other has none, I found the the last ones a little cooling for me. Cola cabana is cherry cola too which is a favourite drink of mine.

I like the sound of Guava Sunrise, I'll have to try that. My favourites from last year's releases were the blackcurrant and the mango. Hopefully Dinner Lady will get the benefit of the summer sales this year!

Back
Top Bottom