What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Favorite Vampire Vape?

maybe this one 。。。。

♡ Strawberry Banana
⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣
♡︎ Bright banana and juicy strawberry join forces to give you that perfect touch of sour goodness that leaves your mouth watering like crazy,

Last edited by a moderator:
maybe this one 。。。。

♡ Strawberry Banana
⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣
♡︎ Bright banana and juicy strawberry join forces to give you that perfect touch of sour goodness that leaves your mouth watering like crazy,

i'm not seeing this on their website?

41PN2d5xGuL._AC_.jpg

Tried the (in-)famous Heisenberg and Pinkman; hated both. not a third chance here.

I lied. Never say never :D
Just got this one:
aroma-hazelnut-latte-vampire-vape.png

Its good, I really like it. Tried it today (just 24h steping). Dunno if it will change with time, but flavour is very accurate and balanced.
maybe I reconcile with them :)

I just fell in love again with pinkman, restocked it's hard to beat.
Tastes.
I just cant catch it. I dont even know what it tastes like. I tried it on more than 40 different stock coils, RDA, RDTA, mesh, DTL, MTL,... I just hate it.

I mixed it once with lemon lime and disgustingness was reduced.
I purchased it when I started vaping (more than a year now) and It still have around 20ml of concentrate. It will end binned.

Tastes.
I just cant catch it. I dont even know what it tastes like. I tried it on more than 40 different stock coils, RDA, RDTA, mesh, DTL, MTL,... I just hate it.

I mixed it once with lemon lime and disgustingness was reduced.
I purchased it when I started vaping (more than a year now) and It still have around 20ml of concentrate. It will end binned.
Don't bin it, burn it, send it back to hell where it belongs. It was created by the devil himself and should be treated as such, we need to rid the planet of this liquid abomination

Don't bin it, burn it, send it back to hell where it belongs. It was created by the devil himself and should be treated as such, we need to rid the planet of this liquid abomination
Im thinking of sending it back to Vapire Vape HQ with a note. No joke.

Back
Top Bottom